Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Haul #1 - Project Pan



ITS HAUL TIME!!! Yes! A haul on Project Pan, I like to cheat, what can I say? I actually knew there would be no way for me to accomplish a Project Pan without some flexibility so I designed my Project 100 Pan (Yes! You read that right! 100!) to allow for some cheating to make the task feel less daunting. Here are my picks:


No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask Dry Skin Revlon Lovers Coral 825 shine lipstick pink loreal revitalift miracle blur instant skin smoother primer


1. No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask for Dry/Very Dry Skin

I picked this scrumptious sounding mask up at my local Target for $16.14 (though a Google search just revealed this bad boy for 14.44 on sale from ULTA.) Kind of a lot for a drugstore mask, but it does sound heavenly. Although I haven't tried this on my face yet, I did try it on my hand. The swirls turn into a strange liquid that when applied makes skin appear wet. I left it on my hand for 7 minutes and my had did feel very smooth and hydrated after I wiped the product away. I will update you all on this product once I have tried it out a few times.


2. Revlon Lipstick in Lovers Coral

I bought this lipstick after seeing it talked about a few times on YouTube and the color and formula description sounding like something I needed in my life. The glossy and sheer formulation make this color super wearable and easier to apply with out a mirror. I love coral lipsticks because red is too dramatic on my pale skin, however, it is not all lollipops and puppies with Lovers Coral. This lipstick is not moisturizing and it wears off quickly due to its sheer nature, which kind of stinks. Even though I have my complaints, I am actually pretty happy to have picked this one up. I scooped this baby up at Target for $5.99. Please enjoy the swatches below! 


Lovers coarl revlon swatch lipstick tiffanys bracelet porcelain skin pink


Lovers coarl revlon swatch lipstick tiffanys bracelet porcelain skin pink  lips


3. Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Skin Smoother with SPF 30

The first time I tried this product was in a sample that came in a magazine. The sample yielded 4 uses and I was instantly impressed. I have very dry dehydrated skin with cystic acne and my weird skin definitely needs some major smoothing. A pea sized amount is  enough to cover my face and neck and the texture somewhere between a balm and a silicone primer. What I love the most about it is that I get my SPF in my routine without a greasy sunscreen! I am not sure how this product would fair on oily skin, but I enjoy that it does not disturb my carefully layered moisture routine underneath and it acts as the perfect barrier from keeping my dehydrated skin from sucking my foundation into dry flaky patches. I picked this up at Target for $19.99. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment