Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Current Nails - Across The Universe + Naughty Nautical

Debra Lippmann Across the Universe and Essie Naughty Nautical


My current nails featuring Debra Lippmann Across The Universe and Essie Naughty Nautical.

Debra Lippmann Across The Universe is a gorgeous multicolored glitter in a navy jelly base. It is a lovely color and I am excited to wear this in fall as a vampy nail look.

Essie Naughty Nautical is similar to Essie Turquoise and Caicos but with a slight silver shimmer and a tad deeper in color. This applied almost opaque in one coat but I used too to make sure there were no streaks.   

Here is the step-by-step:


1. Apply a base: I chose Butter London Nail Foundation.


Butter London Nail Foundation

 

2. Apply 2 coats of Essie Naughty Nautical.



3. Apply 2-4 coats of Debra Lippmann Across The Universe two accent finger. 

(I applied 4 to get the color more opaque.)

Debra Lippmann Across the Universe

  4. Apply a top coat: I chose Butter London Hardware



Debra Lippmann Across the Universe

5. Clean up any mistakes and you're done!


Debra Lippmann Across The Universe and Essie Naughty Nautical



No comments:

Post a Comment